- Energy1553kJ 373kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1411kJ / 339kcal
- Seasoned uncured pork encased in a pastry case.
- Large Melton Mowbray Pork Pie Seasoned uncured pork baked in rich hot water crust pastry. Our pork pies are made by award winning pie makers who have been crafting pork pies in Leicestershire since 1824. They bake our Melton Mowbray pork pies in the traditional way without the support of a tin which gives them their distinctive shape.
- Large Melton Mowbray Pork Pie BRITISH PORK Seasoned uncured pork baked in rich hot water crust pastry.
- Pack size: 440g
Pork (40%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pork Lard, Water, Pork Fat, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Pork Gelatine, White Pepper, Pasteurised Egg.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date shown. Not suitable for home freezing.
Produced in the U.K., using pork from the U.K.
Number of uses
Plastic not currently recycled Paper widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of pie (110g)|
|Energy||1411kJ / 339kcal||1553kJ / 373kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019