- Chablis Premier Cru. Appellation Chablis Premier Cru Controlee. Product of France.
- Made from high quality Chardonnay grapes picked from Premier Cru Chablis vineyards in northern Burgundy. Partially oaked, this wine is an intense and more complex style of chablis with apple and citrus fruits and the classic mineral flavours typical of the region. Serve chilled with grilled fish and barbecued white meats. Store in a cool, dark place.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites. Contains Sulphites.
- This is a real classic: Chardonnay made from premier cru-classified vineyards in northern Burgundy's Chablis region. With pure, tongue-tingling freshness and crisp lemon fruit flavours, this is a powerful wine.
Region of Origin
Union des Viticulteurs de Chablis
Type of Closure
Crisp & dry
- La Chablisienne was founded on the 1st of May 1923 by a local priest, Balitran, who wanted to address the slump in sales and prevent the growers falling into poverty. Part of the BCB Group, it has 360 members with many new growers wishing to join.
- La Chablisienne has control of over 1200 hectares, which equates to 25% of the total production for the Chablis area. It covers some of the best plots and the quality is consistently outstanding.
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 3 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store horizontally in a cool, dark place. This wine can be enjoyed now or or carefully stored up to three years from purchase. Once opened, drink within two days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||309kJ / 74kcal||386kJ / 93kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019