- White Spanish Wine
- Croft Original is a blend of the pale dryness of a quality Fino with the added depth and body of a cream. The result is a sherry with a clean crisp taste and an aromatic sweet finish giving you a lighter, fresher alternative to traditional dark sherries.
- Wine of Spain
- Pack size: 750ml
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- The result is a sherry with a clean crisp taste and an aromatic sweet finish giving you a lighter, fresher alternative to traditional dark sherries
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Once opened, store in the fridge and consume within 3 weeks.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in Spain
Preparation and Usage
- Like all fine white wines, Croft should be served chilled from the fridge and is excellent on its own, alongside a fresh fruit salad or in place of a dessert wine.
- Always serve chilled
Name and address
- Bodega Gonzalez Byass, Jerez S.L.U.,
- MM. Gonzalez,
- 12 Jerez de la Frontera,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
750 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019