- Original Sherry Fine Pale Cream
- Croft Original is a blend of the pale dryness of a quality Fino with the added depth and body of a Cream. The result is a sherry with a clean crisp taste and an aromatic sweet finish giving you a lighter, fresher alternative to traditional dark sherries.
- Light & refreshing
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contain Sulphites
- A blend of the pale dryness of a quality Fino with the added depth and body of a Cream. The result is a Sherry with a clean crisp taste, and an aromatic sweet finish giving you a lighter, fresher alternative to traditional dark Sherries.
Region of Origin
Gonzalez Byass SA, M.M. Gonzalez, 12 Jerez De La Frontera, Espana.
Type of Closure
Antonio Flores Pedregosa
- A first gentle pressing is applied to the Palomino grapes to obtain the 'mosto yema', the first and most delicate must. After fermentation, classification and fortification the wine enters the Fino Solera, where it ages under a layer of 'flor', before being blended with pale, sweet grape musts and entering the Croft Solera. Here it ages for a further 12-18 months in American Oak barrels.
- Gonzalez Byass was founded in 1835 in the town of Jerez, Andalucia, in southern Spain by Manuel M Gonzalez. The company is still in the hands of the founding family, now in its 5th generation. Gonzalez Byass can offer a wide variety of Sherries, from crisp, dry Finos to rich, nutty 30 year old dessert wines.
- Gonzalez Byass owns 850 hectares of vineyards, all situated in the best area of Jerez, known as Jerez Superior. Here the chalky Albariza soils and the warm atlantic climate contribute to the character of the Palomino grapes.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Once opened store in the fridge and consume within 3 weeks.
Produced in Spain
Preparation and Usage
- Like all fine white wines, Croft should be served chilled from the fridge and is excellent on its own, alongside a fresh fruit salad or in place of a dessert wine.
- Always serve chilled
Name and address
- Bodega Gonzalez Byass,
- Jerez S.L.U.,
- M.M. Gonzalez,
- 12 Jerez de la Frontera,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019