Grahams Late Bottled Vintage Port 75Cl
- Vintage Port - Red Portuguese Wine
- The 2012 harvest was exceptionally good and this fine Port is made from the best grapes farmed at Graham's five Douro vineyards. Charles Symington and Henry Shotton, who managed the Malvedos vineyard and winery, have made this wine in the style of the outstanding Graham's 2011 Vintage Port. After maturing in seasoned oak casks, this excellent Port is now already to serve and is perfect with cheese or dark chocolate. No decanting is required.
- Wine of Portugal
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Deep red colour. Lovely aromas of eucalyptus, fresh mint and Gum cistus. Very rich and full-bodied on the palate, packed with layers of red fruit flavours balanced by peppery tannins
Region of Origin
Symington Family Estates
Type of Closure
Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca , Tempranillo
- LBV is aged in casks and then bottled at between four and six years of age. This wood-ageing encourages the wine's development and thus, at the time of bottling, it has completed its maturation and is ready for drinking, without the need for decanting
- Founded in 1820 by W&J Graham's in Portugal's Douro valley, Graham's has developed over time an unmatched reputation as one of the greatest names in Port. For nearly two hundred years its Ports have been made by just two families, the Grahams (founders), and the Symingtons, owners of Graham's since 1970 and dedicated all the way through five generations to craft amazing Ports.
- Graham's Ports rely on the choice of the finest quality grapes, coming primarily from 5 Quintas in the upper Douro valley: Quinta dos Malvedos, Quinta do Tua, Quinta das Lages (in the Rio Torto) and two others, Quinta da Vila Velha and Quinta do Vale de Malhadas, privately owned by a member of the Symington family. These Quintas enjoy an ideal combination of a hot & dry micro-climate, coupled with a unique schist soil that provide the best conditions for growing and optimal ripening.
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Portugal
Preparation and Usage
- The natural ageing process may create a light deposit. This will not affect the quality of this wine.
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- Symington Family Estates,
- V.N. Gaia.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
75 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016