- Ultra Strong Power Hold Hairspray
- Shockwaves Ultra Strong Power Hold Hairspray 250ml is a strong hairspray with excellent protection against UV and humidity. Our ultimate solution for anyone who needs a finishing spray that can help to fix and hold a hairstyle. This product is a strong hairspray with the power to fix and hold the style you created. Want a long-lasting styling solution for your hair? Ultra Strong Power Hold offers up to 24 hours of hold and yet is incredibly easy to brush out once you are ready for a new hairstyle. It will protect your hair from UV rays and won't leave any sticky residue once it dries. This hairspray is ideal for a strong hold on all styles and all types of hair. Wella Shockwaves, style the moment, your style, your moment, your way.
- Hold level 5
- 24 hour hold
- Easy to comb
- Humidity resistant
- UV protection
- Pack size: 250ml
- 1 x Bottle of Hairspray
Alcohol Denat., Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Water/Aqua/Eau, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- - For an ideal finish hold the can 20cm from dry hair
- - Spray all over
- Extra Styling Tips:
- For more volume spray to the roots with head upside down.
Name and address
- 14 Rue du Quatre Septembre,
- 75002 Paris.
- Questions? Call 0800 028 4177 (UK) or 1800 535909 (IRE) or visit www.clairol.co.uk
Danger Extremely flammable aerosol Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Keep out of reach of children. Do not inhale intentionally. The can must be completely empty before disposal. Use exclusively for intended purpose. Do not spray onto the eyes.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016