- Ultra Strong Mess Maker Crème Gel
- shockwaves; styling; wella shockwaves; hair styling; wella stylingshockwaves ultra strong mess maker crème gel; ultra strong mess maker; shockwaves mess maker crème gel; shockwaves gel; shockwaves mess maker; shockwaves strong gel; shockwaves creme gel; ultra strong creme gel; strong creme gel; hair gel; mess maker
- Shockwaves Ultra Strong Mess Maker Crème Gel 150ml if a messy and mussed look is your aim, but you don't know how to do it just right. Don't worry, this hair crème gel is a correct answer! Check it out right now! Mess with your hair and get a seriously strong hold. Create a casual look that will last for up to 24 hours. Just apply to damp or dry hair and sculpt your style, defining and structuring with minimum effort. It is as strong as a gel but never leaves your hair stiff, leaving them looking great and flexible. This is a rule breaking hairstyling product that will give you that stylised messy look that won't let anyone know you even tried. Wella Shockwaves, style the moment, your style, your moment, your way.
- Hold level 5
- Crème gel
- Long lasting hold
- Messed up look
- Flexible hair
- Pack size: 150ML
Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, PVP, VA/Crotonates Copolymer, Glycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance/Parfum, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Styrene/VP Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Calcium Stearate, Sodium Dodoxynol-40 Sulfate, Amyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol
Preparation and Usage
- Step 1 Use on damp hair for a diluted effect or dry hair for the full effect.
- Step 2 Scoop out with 2 fingers into the palm of your hand and rub together. Apply to the hair using your hands and running your fingers back through the hair. Sculpt into shape
- Step 3 Leave to dry naturally for firm and polished finish or blow dry for a dry touchable look.
Name and address
- 14 Rue du Quatre Septembre,
- 75002 Paris.
- Questions? Call 0800 028 4177 (UK) or 1800 535909 (IRE) or visit www.clairol.co.uk
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020