Bahlsen Milk Chocolate Leibniz Biscuits 125G
- Butter biscuits set in milk chocolate (63%).
- Find out more about our history at www.bahlsen.co.uk
- Find Bahlsen on:
- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Did you know... that in 1889, Hermann Bahlsen, our founder, had a rather splendid idea whilst he was here in the UK. He developed a passion for baking and started his own biscuit business. Ever since, his passion has remained key to our family business; we're now on our third generation.
- More chocolate than a biscuit
- No added: preservatives, artificial colours or hydrogenated fats
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 125g
Sugar, Wheat Flour, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Skimmed Milk Powder, Butter (3.7%), Whey Products, Clarified Butter, Glucose Syrup, Lactose, Emulsifier: Lecithins (Soya), Raising Agents: Sodium Carbonates, Diphosphates, Whole Milk Powder, Salt, Acidulant: Citric Acid, Flavouring, Hen's Egg Yolk Powder
- Almonds, Hazelnuts are also processed on this line
Store in a cool, dry place., Best before: see end of pack.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Germany
Number of uses
4 A pack contains ca. 4 portions
- No added: preservatives or artificial colours
Name and address
- 30001 Hannover,
125 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||2 biscuits ca. 28 g||RI* per 28 g|
|Energy||2115 kJ / 505 kcal||592 kJ / 141 kcal||7 %|
|Fat||25 g||7,0 g||10 %|
|of which saturates||16 g||4,5 g||23 %|
|Carbohydrate||61 g||17 g||7 %|
|of which sugars||41 g||11 g||12 %|
|Protein||7,5 g||2,1 g||4 %|
|Salt||0,64 g||0,18 g||3 %|
|* RI = Reference intake of an average adult (8 400kJ/ 2 000kcal)||-||-||-|
|A pack contains ca. 4 portions||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019