- Energy21kJ 5kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 214kJ (51kcal)
- Flat Leaf Parsley
At home, for maximum freshness, keep me in the fridge.
- Wash before use.
- Herbs can be frozen - chop into ice cube trays add a little water and freeze.
- To use just pop the whole herb ice cube into your dish during cooking.
- Use sprigs or tear leaves as required. A small handful adds plenty of flavour.
- Don't forget to use the stalks as well.
U.K., the Canary Islands, Egypt, Ethiopia, Israel, Italy, Kenya, Morocco, Portugal, Spain, Tunisia
Number of uses
- You can freeze any left over herbs, by chopping them finely and placing them in a freezer bag. Use for cooking straight from the freezer.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
100g e3.53 oz
|Typical Values||100g contains||-|
|Energy||214kJ (51kcal)||21kJ (5kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019