Cockburns Special Reserve Port 75Cl
- Special Reserve Port
- For more information, visit us at www.cockburns.com
- Cockburn's Special Reserve was originally introduced in 1969 as the first great Reserve Port and since that time its famous fruity and full-bodied quality, combined with a fine dry finish, has been the benchmark for all Reserve Ports.
- Cockburn's, one of the greatest names in Port, led the development of vineyards in Portugal's Upper Douro valley in the 19th and 20th centuries. The company is owned by the Symington family, Port producers for over 125 years.
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Garnet red colour. A youthful nose packed with rich and concentrated aromas of red fruits, On the palate sweet, well rounded, medium length and with luscious red berry flavours leading to a distinctive dry finish, balanced with fine wood-aged flavours.