- Energy962kJ 230kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1132kJ / 270kcal
- 2 Pastry cases filled with egg custard.
- British Cream Carefully baked for a silky smooth filling sprinkled with nutmeg. This recipe has been perfected by our chefs over time to achieve a balance between the bite of the crumbly pastry and the silky smooth custard centre.
Whole Milk, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pasteurised Egg (13%), Sugar, Palm Oil, Dextrose, Rapeseed Oil, Double Cream (Milk), Salt, Nutmeg, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Flavouring, Colour (Beta-Carotene).
- May contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One egg custard|
|Energy||1132kJ / 270kcal||962kJ / 230kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019