- Liquid seasoning
- Maggi Liquid Seasoning is a strong aromatic liquid flavouring that can be used as an ingredient in any dish.Just a couple of drops of Maggi Liquid Seasoning brings out the delicious flavours of any meal!
- Simply add Maggi Liquid Seasoning drop by drop to bring out the delicious flavours in your stir-fries, casseroles, soups and sauces! Suitable for vegetarians, it's great to add a delicious roasted flavour to vegetarian dishes.
- With our World Foods range, we're proud to celebrate the fact that people all over the world love Maggi®. From Nigeria to India, whether you're looking for a taste of home or a chance to explore something new, you can find what you're looking for with Maggi® World Foods.
- Maggi® was founded in 1872 by Swiss entrepreneur Julius Maggi, a pioneer of food production who was passionate about producing accessible, deliciously nutritious food. Today, this passion lives on in everything we do over at Maggi®.
- Our passion for taste and quality shines through in all our recipes; from So Juicy® to So Tender®, from recipe mixes to stocks, from noodles to seasoning. Inspire a love of homemade cooking every day with Maggi®!
- If you like Maggi® Liquid Seasoning, and would like a little more heat, why not try Maggi® Hot Liquid Seasoning?
- For more tasty meal ideas visit www.maggi.co.uk
- Classic sauce for delicious savoury flavour
- Use in cooking to bring out the flavours of any savoury dish
- Part of our amazing World Foods range!
- Pack size: 101ml
Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Water, Wheat Protein, Salt), Water, Flavourings (with Wheat), Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium Inosinate), Salt, Sugar
Store in a cool, dry place.
Number of uses
40 Contains 40 servings
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
101 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100ml:||Per Serving:|
|of which: saturates||0.0g||0.0g|
|of which: sugars||5.1g||0.1g|
|Contains 40 servings||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019