Jp Chenet Sauvignon Blanc 75Cl
- Sauvignon Blanc - White French Wine
- Our Sauvignon Blanc reveals subtle aromas of white flowers and citrus fruits. A fresh wine to be enjoyed at any time!
- Wine of France
- Crisp & zesty
- Pack size: 750ml
- Contains Sulphites
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Crisp and zesty, full of freshness and aromas. A golden hue with green hints. A nose with white flower, tomato leaves, lemon and grapefruit aromas.
Region of Origin
Vin de France
Les Grands Chais de France
Type of Closure
- The grapes are harvested at perfect maturity, at night, and are immediately pressed at low temperature. The alcoholic fermentation controlled between 16 and 20 ° C, has a duration of 8 to 10 days. The wine is then filtered and preserved at low temperature, protected from the air to preserve it from oxidation
- The special shape of JP Chenet bottle wrote history of success since 1984. Initially designed by today's CEO Joseph HELFRICH from an ancient hand-crafted bottle! JP Chenet created the 1st easy-to-drink French varietal wine brand. A French top quality wine able to be enjoyed by consumers everywhere in the world at an affordable price. If you need any additional information please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gascogne is an old province of southwestern France, which has preserved its identity and its generous nature. In this mountainous area (known as the "Gascon range" to designate the folds of the land in front of the Pyrenees), we find three main types of soils with clay and limestone domination. Here we select the most aromatic white varieties.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of France
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- JP. Chenet,
- At F-33720 Landiras,
- F-67290 Petersbach.
Upper age limit
Statutory Years : 18
750 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019