- Merlot - Red French Wine
- Our Merlot reveals intense aromas of red berries with chocolate notes. A fruity wine to be enjoyed at any time!
- Wine of France
- Smooth & fruity
- Pack size: 750ml
- Contains Sulphites
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Ripe, well rounded and fruity. A deep grenate hue, red and black fruit aromas with spicy notes. Ideal with roasted chicken with herbs
Region of Origin
Les Grands Chais de France
Type of Closure
- The grapes are harvested at perfect maturity, destemmed, ground and fermented for 6 to 12 days. The maceration is done at a controlled temperature (approx 25°) and last up to 1 month to extract the finest materials, flavours and colours. The wine is aged in stainless steel vats to preserve the richness of aromas.
- The special shape of JP Chenet bottle wrote history of success since 1984. Initially designed by today's CEO Joseph HELFRICH from an ancient hand-crafted bottle! JP Chenet created the 1st easy-to-drink French varietal wine brand. A French top quality wine able to be enjoyed by consumers everywhere in the world at an affordable price. If you need any additional information please contact us - email@example.com
- Bordering the Mediterranean, the Pays d'Oc extends through 4 departments of Languedoc Roussillon. Bathed by the sun, the grapes produce aromatic wines and a unique richness. It is in this region, the largest in Europe that we identify our best grapes.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of France
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- JP. Chenet,
- At F-33720 Landiras,
- F-67290 Petersbach.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
750 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016