- New Domestos Extended Power is our next generation of bleach with anti-limescale active molecules.
- When it comes to bleach, nothing protects as long as Domestos bleach. The Extended Power formula of new Domestos bleach gives you the longest lasting protection from germs, whilst preventing the build-up of limescale, which is where germs grow. Germs watch out!
- Known as the ultimate weapon with which to fight dirt and germs, Domestos thick bleach is the No.1 Bleach and No.1 Toilet Brand in the UK. We’ve been protecting families against germs since 1929. Domestos bleach is a versatile cleaning product that can be used as a toilet cleaner, as well as a multi-purpose cleaner all around your home: kitchen cleaner, bathroom cleaner, drain cleaner etc.
- For total toilet hygiene, try Domestos Power 5 rim block for freshness even between flushes. Domestos toilet bleach and Domestos toilet block are the perfect combination for a fresh germ-free toilet!
- Domestos, fighting poor sanitation globally, has helped more than 6 million people gain access to a clean and safe toilet, and more than 75,000 children have benefited from clean water and toilet facilities in their schools, helping improve attendance and educational achievement.
- Support our work and help to empower millions families to have a clean and safe toilets.
- Visit Domestos.co.uk to find out more.
- Domestos is the No.1 Toilet Brand in the UK (based on value and volume sales) – Nielsen 52 w/c, October 2017
- How to use:
- Neat usage:
- Toilets: apply under rim and leave it to act for 15 minutes. For extended germ kill action and to remove stains leave the product to act overnight. Suitable for use in homes with septic tanks.
- Kitchen/Bathroom drains: squirt into drain to disinfect and eliminate unpleasant smells. Sinks: squirt into plugholes until overflowing; leave for 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. Suitable for use in homes with septic tanks.
- Dilute usage for disinfection:
- Floors and work surfaces: dilute 120ml of Domestos Bleach per 5 litres of water. Do not use neat on floors.
- Dishcloths and sponges: dilute 60ml of Domestos Bleach in half bucket of water for soaking.
- Dilute usage for bleaching:
- To bleach whites: dilute 20ml of Domestos Bleach per 5 litres of water, leave the cloth for overnight soaking. Rinse.
- For hips and tips for all your housekeeping needs, visit cleanipedia: https://www.cleanipedia.com
- The UK’s #1 bleach
- Kills All Known Germs
- Removes stains
- Prevents the build-up of limescale for up to 3x Longer
- Provides long lasting germ protection!
- Use with a toilet block for maximum freshness
- Pack size: 750millilitre
Disinfectant: Sodium hypochlorite 4.5g per 100g. < 5%: Chlorine based bleaching agent (Sodium Hypochlorite); Non-ionic surfactants; Cationic surfactant; Soap; Perfume
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Use neat – disinfection and extended germ kill: - toilets: squirt under rim (around 80ml) and leave it to act for 15 minutes. For extended germ kill action and remove stains leave the product to act overnight. - Kitchen/bathroom drains: squirt into drain to disinfect and eliminate unpleasant smells. - Sinks: squirt into plugholes and overflow; leave for 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. Use dilute – disinfection: - floors and work surfaces – 120 ml of domestos per 5 litres of water. Do not use neat on floors. - Dishcloths and sponges – 60 ml of domestos in half bucket of water for soaking. Use dilute - bleaching: - to bleach whites: 20ml of domestos per 5 litres of water, for overnight soaking. Rinse after use. - For septic tanks add 20ml. Always use a plastic container. Suitable for use in septic tanks. 1Xcap = 15ml
Name and address
- Unilever UK Ltd,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Causes serious eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic life. May be corrosive to metals. Warning! do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). Precautions: do not use on enamel or plated metal (chrome/gold) surface. Do not use undiluted on floors. Do not use on wool, silk, coloureds, man made fibres, leather or garments with a special finish e.g. Flameproof. Always refer to the garment label. Take care not to spill on fabrics/furnishings/carpets as damage will result. Always wipe up spillages and rinse thoroughly with clean water. Wash hands after use Keep out of the reach of children. Keep only in the original container. Avoid release in the environment. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. If on skin (or hair): Remove/take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016