Schwartz Mix Mediterranean Roasted Vegetable 30G
- A chargrill flavour recipe mix with sweet garlic, aromatic basil and parsley for tasty Mediterranean vegetables full of flavour.
- Find more delicious ideas at www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Bursting with herbs & spices
- Ready in 40 minutes
- 2 of your 5 a day is provided by 1 serving of our recipe
- No hydrogenated fat
- No artificial colours
- No added preservatives or MSG
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 30g
Maltodextrin, Flavourings, Onion Powder, Sugar, Garlic Powder (10%), Yeast Extract, Salt, Lactose (from Milk), Basil (2%), Black Pepper, Parsley, Colours (Plain Caramel, Paprika Extract), Wheat Fibre, Rapeseed Oil, Total content of Herbs and Spices = 27.6%
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- For our recipe you will need...
- 675g (1 1/2lbs) mixed vegetables (courgettes, red and yellow peppers, onions, aubergines & tomatoes)
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1. Pre-heat the oven to 220ºC, 425ºF, Gas Mark 7.
- 2. Cut the vegetables into 2.5cm (1") chunks, place into a bowl and coat with the oil. Sprinkle over the sachet contents and toss to coat evenly.
- 3. Spread the vegetables onto a large roasting tray and cook for 30-35 minutes, until glazed and cooked through.
- For a little inspiration...
- Stir the roasted vegetables into cooked pasta with your favourite salad dressing for a quick and easy pasta salad. Makes a great topping for puff pastry for a delicious vegetable tart.
Number of uses
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Artificial Colours
Name and address
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold||Per serving*||% RI** per serving*|
|of which saturates||0.5g||0.9g||5%|
|of which sugars||18.8g||7.2g||8%|
|*1 serving = 1/4 of Our Recipe||-||-||-|
|**% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019