Too much bleach
This product is lethal , it took the coating off our kitchen work tops! Contacted Tesco most unhelpful and said I should of tested the product first ! Kitchen work tops ruined all because of a 90p kitchen cleaner! Customer Service assistant suggested the product may have been spiked , how unprofessional . Thank you Tesco you've just lost one loyal Customer .
Beware of staining caused by excess bleach.
Sprayed this product onto kitchen Worktops as instructed and wiped off straight away. This has left stains where product was sprayed. The work tops are now ruined.
My go to for cleaning
Love this product. Gets rid of stubborn stains and has a lovely smell too. Great cleaner!
Awful product. Far to much bleach, smells the kitchen out. But worst of all there is no spray facility, so you just get foaming blobs. Terrible
I have tried so many cleaner in the past years. T
I have tried so many cleaner in the past years. This is the best.
Good alternative to brand product.
Cheap effective product.