- Red Portugal Wine
- Taylor's Ports represent a three hundred year old tradition that began with the foundation of Taylor Fladgate & Yeatman in 1692. Three centuries of independent family ownership and experience ensure that Taylor's Ports continue to be made to the highest standards. Produced from rich fruity wines from single harvest, Late Bottled Vintage was developed as an alternative to Vintage Port for more informal occasions. Its longer wood ageing means that it is ready to drink when bottled, needs no decanting and will remain in good condition for several weeks after the bottle is first opened.
- Wine of Portugal
- Gold International Wine Challenge 2013 - quality assured
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Deep ruby red colour, black morello cherry on the nose, great vibrancy and wonderful freshness of fruit. On the palate, cassis, plums and blackberry combine harmoniously with the well-integrated and tightly knit tannins. Long elegant finish.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- Late Bottled Vintage, as the name suggests, is bottled later than a vintage Port, remaining in wood between four and six years. During this relatively long period of wood ageing, an LBV matures and settles down - it is ready to drink when bottled, does not need to be decanted and can be served by the glass for several weeks after the cork is drawn.
- Taylor's Ports represent a three hundred year old tradition that began with the foundation of Taylor Fladgate & Yeatman in 1692. Three centuries of independant family ownership and experience in producing the finest Ports of all styles ensure that Taylor's Ports continue to be made to the highest standards, combining the best of tradition and innovation.
- Taylor's is the proud owner of extensive grade A vineyard sites in the Douro in Portugal. This unique terroir separated from the sea by the Marão mountains and protected from the rainy winds of the Atlantic, has a climate of baking, dry summers and severe winters. It is a land of austere beauty. Taylor's were pioneers of the Late Bottled Vintage style, developed to satisfy the demand for a high quality ready-to-drink alternative to vintage port for everyday consumption.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 3 years
Product of Portugal
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- Quinta and Vineyard Bottlers,
- Vinhos S.A.,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019