Tesco Multivitamins Plus Cod Liver Oil X 90
- Multivitamins, Cod Liver Oil + Fish Oil Food Supplement 90 Capsules.
- A balanced source of 13 essential vitamins and minerals for optimum health, including Vitamin C which contributes to cartilage formation helping to maintain healthy joints. Cod Liver Oil provides the important fatty acids EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid).
Cod Liver Oil (Fish), Fish Oil, Capsule Shell (Beef Gelatin, Glycerol, Colour (Caramel)), Vitamin C, Beeswax, Vitamin E, Niacin, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Pantothenic Acid, Maltodextrin, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Triglycerides, Trisodium Citrate, Vitamin K, Biotin, Citric Acid, Sunflower Seed Oil, Antioxidant (Tocopherol), Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
- No allergens present that are not already detailed in ingredient list as required for food supplements. Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE., (appears with Cautions below)
Number of uses
- Do not use if inner seal is broken.STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.For best before end: see side of label.KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.If you are taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners) or any other medication do not take this product except on the advice of a doctor.This product contains Vitamin A.Do not take if you are pregnant, planning to, or likely to become pregnant, or if you are breast-feeding, except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per capsule||-|
|Vitamin A||800µg (100%NRV)||-|
|Vitamin D||5µg (100%NRV)||-|
|Vitamin E||12mg (100%NRV)||-|
|Vitamin K||75µg (100%NRV)||-|
|Vitamin C||80mg (100%NRV)||-|
|Vitamin B6||1mg (100%NRV)||-|
|Folic Acid||200.0µg (100%NRV)||-|
|Vitamin B12||3µg (120%NRV)||-|
|Pantothenic Acid||6mg (100%NRV)||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019