President Brie 200G
- Full fat soft cheese made from pasteurised cow's milk.
- Président Brie is a soft cow's milk cheese with a mild edible rind, famously known as the "King of Cheese" in France.
- Each wedge of our Président Brie has a buttery smooth texture and a delicate creamy taste.
- Perfect for a royally good Cheeseboard.
- At Président, we think life's greatest pleasures are also the simple things. Leave our Brie at room temperature to soften before devouring with warm, crusty bread.
- President Brie is the Number 1 Brie in France and the UK
- Made with pasteurised cow's milk. Suitable for vegetarians.
- Made with pasteurised cow's milk
- President Brie is the No. 1 Brie in France and the UK
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 200g
- Contains Milk
- Contains: Milk
Keep refrigerated., Use by: see back of pack.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in France with milk from EU origin
Name and address
- LF - Bd Arago,
- ZI Les Touches,
- 53810 Change,
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g|
|Energy||1436 kJ/347 kcal|
|of which saturates||22g|
|of which sugars||<0.5g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019