- 2 Lemon Cheesecakes
- All our iconic Gü packaging is fully recyclable, although we know most of you love to keep the ramekins and re-use them at home! Share your Gü ramekin re-use creations with us on Instagram @gupuds or on our website at www.gupuds.com
- Gü Spanish Lemon Cheesecake Desserts: Indulge in our creamy lemon cheesecake, sitting on a zesty lemon curd with a crumbly biscuit base
- At Gü, we've perfected the art of the perfect dessert. Our patisserie chefs craft all our desserts, so you get intense flavour in every spoonful, with each dessert featuring our iconic layers.
- We've been creating restaurant quality, wickedly indulgent desserts since 2003. Our indulgent desserts range features Cheesecakes, Hot Desserts, Mousse, Free From Desserts and Light Low Calorie Desserts.
- If you're ever wondering if a Gü Spanish Lemon Cheesecake is acceptable at 11 am, just know that somewhere, somebody is tucking into a Gü every single second...
- Flavours and quality ingredients - the Gü range is about creating an indulgent dessert moment. So why not try our delicious cheesecakes? Choose from Salted Caramel Cheesecakes, Gü Zillionaires Chocolate & Salted Caramel Cheesecakes, Chocolate & Vanilla Cheesecakes, Cappuccino Cheesecakes, Spanish Lemon Cheesecakes, Wild Strawberry & Clotted Cream Cheesecakes and Peruvian Lime Cheesecakes.
- Be good! Please recycle your Gü dessert packaging
- Ramekin 100% Recyclable
- Box 100% Recyclable
- Foil 100% Recyclable
- Gü is a registered trademark of Noble Desserts Holdings Limited.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 180G
Full Fat Soft Cheese (23%) (Cream, Water, Milk Protein Powder, Modified Starch, Culture, Sea Salt, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)), Whipping Cream, Biscuit Crumb (Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Wholemeal Flour (Wheat), Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Sugar, Invert Sugar Syrup, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Salt), Sugar, Demerara Sugar, Pasteurised Whole Egg (Egg, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)), Lemon Juice (5%), Water, Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Butter, Cornflour, Modified Starch, Pasteurised Egg Yolk (Egg Yolk, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)), Lemon Zest (0.4%), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)
- Manufactured on a site that handles Nuts.
Keep me chilled, 0 - 5°C. Don't freeze me.
Made in the UK using Spanish lemons
Preparation and Usage
- Eat me cold.
- Handle glass ramekin with care.
Name and address
- Shepherds Building,
- W14 0DA.
- For more information, or to get in touch, swing by www.gupuds.com
- Shepherds Building,
- W14 0DA.
2 x 90g ℮
|Typical Values||100g:||90g ramekin:|
|Energy :||1517 kJ||1365 kJ|
|-||364 kcal||328 kcal|
|of which saturates (g):||12.5||11.3|
|of which sugars (g):||23.6||21.2|
Handle glass ramekin with care.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021