- Domestos Thick Bleach Original
- When it comes to bleach, nothing protects as long as Domestos bleach. Domestos Thick Bleach Original has a new formula with anti-limescale active molecules that prevents limescale for up to 3x longer. Domestos bleach gives you the longest lasting protection from germs, whilst preventing the build-up of limescale, which is where germs grow. Germs watch out!
- ABOUT DOMESTOS
- Known as the ultimate weapon with which to fight dirt and germs, Domestos thick bleach is the No.1 bleach and No.1 toilet brand in the UK and has been protecting families against germs since 1929. Domestos bleach is a versatile cleaning product that can be used as a toilet cleaner, as well as a multi-purpose cleaner all around your home – from a kitchen cleaner to a bathroom cleaner or even a drain cleaner! For total toilet hygiene, try using this bleach alongside Domestos Power 5 Rim Block for freshness even between flushes. Domestos toilet bleach and Domestos toilet block are the perfect combination for a fresh germ-free toilet!
- As well as helping you to sanitise your toilets and homes, Domestos also fights poor sanitation globally. Domestos has helped more than 10 million people gain access to a clean and safe toilet and more than 75,000 children have benefited from clean water and toilet facilities in their schools; helping improve attendance and educational achievement. When you buy a specially-marked bottle of Domestos*, you don’t just get germ-kill for your home, you also support UNICEF’s work to help people access cleaner, safer toilet.
- *UNICEF does not endorese any brand or product
- HOW TO USE
- Domestos Thick Bleach is suitable for use in homes with septic tanks and can be used either neat or diluted.
- For neat usage on toilets apply Domestos bleach under rim and leave it to act for 15 minutes. For extended germ-killing action, and to remove stains, leave the product to act overnight. Alternatively, squirt Domestos bleach into kitchen or bathroom drains to disinfect and eliminate unpleasant smells. For sinks, squirt the bleach into plugholes until it overflows. Leave for 5 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- For diluted usage for the disinfection of floors and surfaces dilute 120ml of Domestos bleach per 5 litres of water. Do not use neat on floors. To sanitise dishcloths and sponges, dilute 60ml of Domestos bleach in half a bucket of water for soaking.
- To bleach whites, dilute 20ml of Domestos bleach per 5 litres of water and leave the cloth for overnight soaking before rinsing.
- To find out how to utilise your cleaning products for best results and brush up on cleaning tips for your bathroom and home, visit Cleanipedia on www.cleanipedia.com.
- The No.1 Toilet Brand in the UK
- Kills all known germs dead
- Prevents the build-up of limescale for up to 3x longer
- Multi-purpose bleach removes stains
- Provides long lasting protection
- Use with a toilet block for maximum freshness
- Pack size: 750millilitre
Disinfectant: Sodium hypochlorite 4.5g per 100g. < 5%: Chlorine based bleaching agent (Sodium Hypochlorite); Non-ionic surfactants; Cationic surfactant; Soap; Perfume
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Dose into your washing machine drawer. Wash and dry hands after use. Do not pour directly onto fabrics. Store between 5°C and 25°C. You do not need to dilute
Name and address
- Unilever UK Ltd,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Danger: causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic life. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May be corrosive to metals. Warning! do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). Precautions: do not use on enamel or plated metal (chrome/gold) surface. Do not use undiluted on floors. Do not use on wool, silk, coloureds, man made fibres, leather or garments with a special finish e.g. Flameproof. Always refer to the garment label. Take care not to spill on fabrics/furnishings/carpets as damage will result. Always wipe up spillages and rinse thoroughly with clean water. Wash hands after use Keep out of the reach of children. Keep only in the original container. Avoid release in the environment. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. If on skin (or hair): Remove/take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Call a Poison Center/doctor if you feel unwell. Collect spillage. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with national regulations. CONTAINS: Sodium Hypochlorite, amines, coco alkyldimethyl, N-oxides, Sodium hydroxide, 1-hexadecanaminium, N,N,N-trimethyl-chloride As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016