- Wysoy Soya Infant Formula from Birth
- SMA Wysoy®, Soya Infant Formula.
- A nutritionally complete formula for babies and young children who are intolerant to cows' milk, when they are not being breastfed. It can be used as the sole source of nutrition in the early months and can be mixed with foods once weaning has begun and your baby gets older.
- It is suitable for milk protein intolerance, lactose and sucrose intolerance, galactosaemia and galactokinase deficiency. Consult a healthcare professional before first use and for dietary advice.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- For babies with a cows' milk intolerance
- Nutritionally complete
- Omega 3 & 6 LCPs
- Specially tailored
- Vegetarian Society approved
- Suitable for Halal
- Pack size: 860g
Dried Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Soya, Coconut, Sunflower), Soya Protein Isolate, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Potassium Citrate, L-Tyrosine, Long Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (AA, DHA), L-Methionine, Vitamin C, Choline Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Bicarbonate, Taurine, Inositol, Nucleotides (Cytidine-, Disodium Uridine-, Adenosine-, Disodium Inosine-, Disodium Guanosine-5'-Monophosphate), Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, L-Carnitine, Antioxidants (Tocopherol-Rich Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate), Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12
Store in a cool, dry place., Use within 4 weeks of opening., For best before end, see base of can.
Place of Provenance
Produced in Europe
Preparation and Usage
- Feeding guide birth - 12 months
- Approx. age of baby: Birth - 2 weeks; Approx. weight of baby: 3.4kg, 7 1/2lb; Preparation for single feeds: 3 Level scoops; Cooled, freshly boiled water: 90ml, 3 fl. oz. (approx.); Feeds in 24 hours: 6
- Approx. age of baby: 2-4 weeks; Approx. weight of baby: 3.7kg, 8lb; Preparation for single feeds: 4 Level scoops; Cooled, freshly boiled water: 120ml, 4 fl. oz. (approx.); Feeds in 24 hours: 6
- Approx. age of baby: 4 - 8 weeks; Approx. weight of baby: 4.2kg, 9 1/4lb; Preparation for single feeds: 4 Level scoops; Cooled, freshly boiled water: 120ml, 4 fl. oz. (approx.); Feeds in 24 hours: 6
- Approx. age of baby: 2 months; Approx. weight of baby: 5.3kg, 11 3/4lb; Preparation for single feeds: 5 Level scoops; Cooled, freshly boiled water: 150ml, 5 fl. oz. (approx.); Feeds in 24 hours: 5
- Approx. age of baby: 3 months; Approx. weight of baby: 6.1kg, 13 1/2lb; Preparation for single feeds: 6 Level scoops; Cooled, freshly boiled water: 180ml, 6 fl. oz. (approx.); Feeds in 24 hours: 5
- Approx. age of baby: 4 months; Approx. weight of baby: 6.7kg, 14 3/4lb; Preparation for single feeds: 6 Level scoops; Cooled, freshly boiled water: 180ml, 6 fl. oz. (approx.); Feeds in 24 hours: 5
- Approx. age of baby: 6 months; Approx. weight of baby: 7.6 kg, 16 3/4lb; Preparation for single feeds: 8 Level scoops; Cooled, freshly boiled water 240ml, 8 fl. oz. (approx.); Feeds in 24 hours: 4
- Approx. age of baby: 7-12 months; Approx. weight of baby: - kg, - lb; Preparation for single feeds: 7 Level scoops; Cooled, freshly boiled water: 210ml, 7 fl. oz. (approx.); Feeds in 24 hours: 3
- This table is a guide only; your baby may need more or less than the volumes stated. If you require more advice, consult your healthcare professional. Remember to feed your baby on demand. Mix 1 scoop of powder to 30 ml (approx. 1 fl. oz.) of water.
- Preparing your baby's feed
- Whilst this product is made under strict hygienic conditions, it is not sterile. Failure to follow instructions on preparation and storage may make your baby ill.
- 1. Wash hands well. Sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- 2. Boil 1 litre of fresh tap water. Allow boiled water to cool for no more than 30 minutes. Measure the required amount of water (see feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle, carefully - the water is hot. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- 3. Using the scoop provided, add the correct number of scoops of powder (see feeding guide), levelling off each scoop with the back of a clean dry knife. Replace plastic lid on can.
- 4. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well. Cool bottle under cold running water or in a bowl or jug of cold water until lukewarm. Test temperature by shaking a few drops onto the inside of your wrist.
- Important Feeding Information
- Do not add extra powder or water to make the feeds stronger or weaker and do not press powder into scoop. Using too much or too little powder can make your baby ill.
- We recommend preparing each feed in individual bottles when required.
- For hygienic reasons, discard unfinished feed in the bottle as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
- For older babies, made-up formulae can be added to food and used in cooking.
- Suitable for babies, children and adults.
- Cows' milk protein free, lactose free and sucrose free.
- For enteral use only.
- Never add any food to the milk in your baby's bottle.
- Do not warm feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Scoop may become submerged in the powder during transit
Number of uses
Approx. 200 scoops per can. 1 scoop = 4.3g
Name and address
- SMA Nutrition,
- 1 City Place,
- RH6 0PA.
- In Republic of Ireland:
- 3030 Lake Drive,
- This product should reach you in perfect condition. If it does not, please call us and we will be happy to investigate this for you. We will need some details, so please do not dispose of the pack or its contents. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- SMA Nutrition,
- 1 City Place,
- RH6 0PA.
- In Republic of Ireland:
- 3030 Lake Drive,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- SMA careline®
- We're here for you
Important notice Breast milk is best for babies and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. Infant formulae should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian or pharmacist, or other professionals responsible for maternal and child care. SMA Wysoy milk-free formula is intended to meet the nutritional needs of babies and children who are intolerant to cows' milk protein, lactose or sucrose. SMA Wysoy is not recommended for preterm babies or those with kidney problems, where medical guidance should always be sought. When bottle-feeding do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice. Never leave your baby alone during feeding as there is a risk they might choke.
860 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100 ml prepared feed|
|Energy||281 kJ 67 kcal|
|of which, saturates||1.4 g|
|of which, unsaturates||2 g|
|of which, sugars||2.5 g|
|of which, lactose||Nil|
|of which, sucrose||Nil|
|Salt* (= Sodium x 2.5)||0.05 g|
|Vitamin A||75 µg|
|Vitamin D||1.2 µg|
|Vitamin E||0.74 mg|
|Vitamin K||10 µg|
|Vitamin C||9 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.06 mg|
|Folic Acid||13 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0.18 µg|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.37 mg|
|Sodium||19 mg 0.83 mmol|
|Potassium||72 mg 1.8 mmol|
|Chloride||43 mg 1.2 mmol|
|Calcium||67 mg 1.7 mmol|
|Magnesium||6.7 mg 0.28 mmol|
|α-linolenic Acid (ALA)||42 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)†||7.1 mg|
|Linoleic Acid (LA)||520 mg|
|Arachidonic Acid (AA)†||12.3 mg|
|*Salt is calculated as sodium x 2.5||-|
|Sodium is present for nutritional purposes||-|
|†LCPs = Long Chain Polyunsaturates||-|
|SMA Wysoy, Soy Infant Formula contains Taurine and Nucleotides||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016