Tesco Finest Gavi 75Cl
- GAVI DOCG. Produce of Italy.
- Made from premium Cortese grapes from the Gavi region in north west Italy. These local grapes produce a dry, elegant wine distinguished by its crisp white peach and citrus flavours and has a long smooth finish. Serve chilled with roast chicken or oven baked fish.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
Region of Origin
Fratelli Martini Secondo Luigi SpA
Type of Closure
- Grapes are hand-harvested, destemmed and soft-pressed before a cool, slow fermentation. The finished wine is then left on lees for 2 months before blending. A portion of the blend is fermented in oak barrels
- Fratelli Martini was founded in 1947 in the Langhe area. In the 70's the company underwent substantial technological and production development, always focusing and developing indigenous Italian grape varieties. Today 85% of production is exported
- The Gavi zone comprises 11 communes totalling 1000 hectares. Made from the best Cortese grapes grown on prime hillside vineyards. Part of the crop is late-harvested; lending extra richness to the wine
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool, dark place. To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within a year of purchase. Once open, drink within 3 days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||302.24kJ (72.82kcal)||377.80kJ (91.03kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016