Tesco Cava Rosado 75Cl
- Energy357kJ 86kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 285.99kJ (68.86kcal)
- Cava Rosé
- A quality sparkling wine made by Traditional Method to produce an elegant rose with intense strawberry and red berry fruit flavours
- Contains: Contains sulphites.
- Contains sulphites.
- A quality sparkling wine made by Traditional Method to produce an elegant rosé with intense strawberry and red berry fruit flavours
Region of Origin
Bodega Jaume Serra
Type of Closure
Macabeo , Parellada, Xarello
- Produced following the traditional method. Light maceration of grapes with their skins to obtain a rose base wine. Second fermentation in bottle and ageing in our cellars. Made from selected grapes
- In 1943 Don Jaume Serra Güel established his company in Alella and he put his name to it. In 1956 rato family bought “El padruell” farm, and in 1975 he purchased the winery to Don Jaume Serra Güell. In 1984 for lack of enough vineyards in Alella, it decided to move the winery to Vilanova I La Geltru and it began the construction of the new winery and the planting of the vineyards, which opened in 1986.
- Jaume Serra is situated at the top of a slope that gently descends towards the Mediterranean Sea in Vilanova I La Geltrú (Barcelona). Its origins went back to 1647, a year in which it was constructed a place called “El Padruell”, a walled farm that since XVII century it was used for protection to an old *masia-fortaleza that, as the legend says it use to have a passage that connected with the village.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 10 + years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. Best enjoyed within 1 year of purchase, once opened consume within 1 day
Number of uses
- DO NOT STORE AT HIGH TEMPERATURES OR SHAKE THE BOTTLE BEFORE OPENING.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||285.99kJ (68.86kcal)||357.48kJ (86.07kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016