- Original (Medium) Curry Sauce Mix
- McDonnells Curry Sauce is Ireland's favourite and has been making food taste great for over 30 years. The secret recipe dates back to the 1980s, when it was developed in Drogheda, using an electric range of spices sourced from around the world.
- Makes 1L
- No artificial colours or added preservatives
- Pack size: 250g
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Nicotinamide and Vitamin B1), Sugar, Non-Hydrogenated Palm Fat, Curry Powder (11%) (Cumin, Turmeric, Coriander, Fenugreek, Clove, Garlic, Chilli, Black Pepper, Mustard Seed, Ginger, Cassia, Salt), Tomato Powder, Salt, Flavourings (contains Celery), Maltodextrin, Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium5' - Ribonucleotides), Acid (Citric Acid)
- May contain traces of Milk, Soya, and Fish
- May Contain: Fish, Milk, Soya
Store in a cool, dry place., Best Before End: See Base.
- Cooking Instructions (General): How to make 4 servings in 5 simple steps!
- Hob (From Ambient): Put 8 heaped tablespoons (125g) of McDonnells Curry Sauce Mix into a saucepan.
- Add 590mls of warm water and whisk until smoothly blended.
- Bring to the boil stirring continuously.
- Simmer for approximately 10 minutes until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally.
- Pour over chips, chicken or spicy wedges and taste the deliciousness!
- Microwave (From Ambient): Put 8 heaped tablespoons (125g) of McDonnells Curry Sauce Mix into a microwaveable bowl or jug.
- Add 590mls of water and whisk until smoothly blended.
- Place in microwave and cook on full power (900watt) for 5 minutes.
- Whisk to remove lumps and return to microwave lumps and return to microwave to cook for another 5 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Stir one last time and then serve to make your meal amazing!
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Proudly made in Ireland
- Free From Artificial Colours
- No added preservatives
Name and address
- Co. Louth,
- Co. Louth,
Always replace lid tightly on container after use. Do not purchase if seal in broken or torn.
250 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100ml prepared|
|of which saturates||1.8g|
|of which sugars||7.7g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019