- Wax Strips Normal Skin Shea Butter and Acai Berries Fragrance 20 Wax Strips
- Confidence in brilliant results with the new generation of Veet Wax Strips.
- The new gel formula with Easy-Gelwax™ technology:
- Flows around and actively grips the shortest hairs*.
- *1.5mm, easier vs. current Veet formula.
- Removes the hair from the root, for up to 28 days of smoothness.
- So it gives confidence to achieve great 1st time results, even for those inexperienced with wax strips. Enjoy the pleasant gel texture on the skin, delightful aroma and beautiful colour. Fragranced with Acai berry.
- Enough for 2 depilations of both half legs
- Easy-gelwax technology
- For up to 28 days of smoothness
- Dermatologically tested
- 10 x 2 Wax Strips
- 2 Perfect Finish Wipes
Wax Strips: Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum, Silica, Polyethylene, Parfum, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Limonene, CI 77891, CI 15850, Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil
Best before: Please see bottom of the pack
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in France from imported and local components
Preparation and Usage
- Before using Veet Wax Strips, please read pack precautions carefully.
- No need to rub the strips between the hands to separate them!
- You can achieve great results in just 4 easy steps:
- 1 Carefully peel the strips apart using the outwards- rounded tabs
- 2 Apply one strip to your skin in the direction of hair growth. Rub a few times in the direction- your hair grows to make sure the wax adhere well.
- 3 Hold your skin taut. Grasp the tab, and pull the strip back on itself as quickly as you can, against the direction the hair grows. Pull the strip back in one swift motion, close to the skin rather than away from it.
- 4 After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish wipe.
- Tips for best results:
- For great results apply some talc to make sure skin is perfectly dry before waxing.
- Always pull back the wax strip against the direction of hair growth, keeping the strip close to the skin as you pull.
- The faster you pull, the more hair you'll remove.
- Wax in a consistent pattern to make sure you don't miss any hairs, but don't wax over the same area more than once.
- You can re-use each strip until it losses its stickiness.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- To find out more about Veet and to contact us online, visit veet.com
- If you'd prefer to write us, our address is:
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- Or why not call us on
PRECAUTIONS Retain outer pack. Read and follow all precautions and directions before use. Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms and bikini line. NOT SUITABLE for use on the head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts. Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions. Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder. Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids. If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to sensitive areas of underarm and bikini line. Before use, make sure your skin is dry, non-irritated, and free of creams, oils or deodorant. Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using the back of a used strip, Perfect Finish wipe or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice. Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching. After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing. If you run out of Perfect Finish wipes, you can use baby oil. Don't use water, soap or alcohol to remove the wax. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.
20 x Wax Strips
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019