- Torres - Red Spanish Wine
- Miguel Torres Carbó searched the vineyards for the finest grapes, driven by the dream of creating a wine with incomparable personality.
- My dream is that our region's wine is known and recognized for its quality around the world
- Miguel Torres Carbó
- -3rd Generation-
- Wine of Spain
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Deep cherry red. Rich aroma of dark berries (wild blackberries) with ripe (dried plums) and toasted (roasted coffee) notes. An intense warm succulent palate with an echo of licorice on the finish.
Type of Closure
Migueal A Torres
- Skin contact of 1 week, and fermented in stainless steel under controlled temperature for up to 1 week. Ageing is in American and French oak during 6 months before bottling in July of 2018.
- Miguel Torres Carbo travelled vineyards in search of the best grapes to make his dream a reality: to create a wine with an inimitable personality.
- DO Catalunya. We are privileged to have an important variety of climates and soils in a relatively small area.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 8 years
Product of Spain
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- Miguel Torres, S.A.,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019