Freixenet Cordon Negro Brut Cava 75Cl
- Brut Cava - White Sparkling Spanish Wine
- Cordon Negro is Freixenet's stylish, globally well-known sparkling wine. Made using the same traditional techniques as Champagne, this Cava from Catalonia has an unmistakable flavour, and comes in an iconic black bottle. A sparkler this good doesn't even need a special occasion.
- This elegant brut cava is crisp, clean and well-balanced. The fresh palate of apple, ripe pear and bright citrus flavours; combine with a long finish and an exciting touch of ginger.
- Why not keep it simple and match Cordon Negro with barbequed Greek kebabs, or Mexican chicken fajitas. Also perfect with pasta dishes, all sort of tapas, and seafood.
- Freixenet Cordon Negro is an award winning wine.
- A family-owned business with over 150 years of wine-making heritage in the Catalonia region west of Barcelona, Freixenet is renowned for the quality and consistency of its sparkling wine. With the mission of helping people to celebrate more, here at Freixenet we create quality fizz with a dash of style, in every bottle.
- Wine of Spain
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- A delightful, refreshing Cava with delicate aromas of green apple and pear with a light resonances of Mediterranean fruits.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Macabeo , Xarello , Parellada
- Fermentation is kept at a low 12°C in stainless steel, to enhance the fresh fruit flavours, before being blended and bottled. The bottles remain in the cellar for 12-18 months to enrich the flavour
- Based in Catalonia and founded in the 19th century, Freixenet remains a family business. With winery estates worldwide, Freixenet has grown to become one of the world's leading producers of both still and sparkling wine
- Penedès in Catalonia, NE Spain, is the largest and most important sparkling wine region. It is split into 3 zones ranging in altitude from 250m to 800m above sea level, each with a distinct climate
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Spain
Name and address
- Produced by:
- Freixenet S.A.,
- EMB. 424-B-ES Sant Sadurní d'Anoia,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
75 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016