- Energy500kJ 120kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1865kJ /
- Chocolate flavoured sponge with a vanilla flavour topping, covered in milk chocolate and decorated with a milk chocolate egg in a crisp sugar shell.
- Join in this Easter!
- Find out more about Cadbury's Easter activities at: www.cadbury.co.uk/easter
- Why not try?
- Mini Eggs Nest Cakes
- ...The perfect Easter treat!
- Please note: Colours of Cadbury Mini Eggs may vary from those illustrated
- Individual cakes
- Suitable for vegetarians
Milk Chocolate (34%) [Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Dried Skimmed Milk, Milk Fat, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea, Sal, Mango in varying proportions), Dried Whey (from Milk), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin)], Vanilla Flavour Topping (23%) [Sugar, Vegetable Margarine (Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Water, Emulsifier (E471)), Glucose Syrup, Water, Icing Sugar, Humectant (Glycerol), Maize Starch, Dried Egg White, Flavourings (contain Milk), Emulsifier (E471), Colour (Lutein)], Mini Eggs (12%) [Milk Chocolate (Milk, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Dried Skimmed Milk, Dried Whey (from Milk), Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Milk Fat, Emulsifiers (E442, E476), Flavouring), Crisp Sugar Shell (Sugar, Modified Maize and Tapioca Starches, Maltodextrin, Colours (Anthocyanins, Beetroot Red, Paprika Extract, Carotenes), Flavourings)], Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Humectant (Glycerol), Dried Whole Egg, Fat Reduced Cocoa, Dried Whey (from Milk), Soya Flour, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Raising Agents (E450, Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt, Emulsifier (E471), Milk Proteins
- May contain Nuts
Store in a cool dry place
- Choking Hazard: This product is not suitable for children under 4
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- We want you to enjoy these cakes in perfect condition. If you are not entirely satisfied with these cakes please return them with the packaging to the consumer relations team.
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations.
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Or telephone 0800 022 3389, or if purchased in the Republic of Ireland 1800 93 2814
Lower age limit
6 x Choc Cakes
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Cake (26g)||% * Per Cake (26g)||Reference Intakes|
|Energy||1865kJ /||500kJ /||8400kJ /|
|of which Saturates||11.9g||3.2g||16%||20g|
|of which Sugars||44.7g||12.0g||13%||90g|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Choking Hazard: This product is not suitable for children under 4
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020