- Energy365kJ 88kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 292kJ / 70kcal
- TESCO FINEST CAHORS MALBEC 2018. Red Wine. Product of France
- Once referenced as "the black wine", Malbec's story began centuries ago in the Cahors region in south west France. This powerful, smooth wine displays the classic black berries and savoury qualities of an authentic French Malbec. Match to hearty foods such as game and red meats.
INGREDIENTS: Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide)
- Contains sulphites.
- This powerful, smooth wine displays the classic black berries and savoury qualities of an authentic French Malbec
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Synthetic Cork: Supreme
Bold & full bodied
- Winemaking : machine harvesting in early October. Pre fermentation cold maceration to increase aroma depth and extract the best tanins from the grape skins. Controlled-temperature alcoholic fermentation (25°) and maceration for about three weeks. The malolactic fermentation in tanks precedes a 10 month aging to mature the various batches and obtain silky tanins.
- The "Black Wine", a region that's a natural for Malbec! Vineyard : what planting must be at a minimum density of 4 000 vines / hectare, yield must be under 55 hL / ha. The malbec grape variety must represent a minimum of 70 % of the blend.
- The Cahors AOC region is an oceanic climate subject to contiental influences, the vineyard topography and the looping back and forth of the lot River also influence the climate, temperate climate with hot and dry summers. This blend comes from the terraces in the lot river, the terroir is scree soils.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 5 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||292kJ / 70kcal||365kJ / 88kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019