- Energy373kJ 90kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 298kJ / 72kcal
- Appellation Chablis Contrôlée. Product of France.
- A crisp wine with apple and citrus flavours and a classic mineral finish. The region of Chablis lies in the north of the Burgundy area, and produces wonderful wines from the chardonnay grape.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites. Contains Sulphites.
- Fresh flavours of apple and citrus fruit with a zesty long finish
Region of Origin
Union des Viticulteurs de Chablis
Type of Closure
1 Dry and fruity
- Cold settling of the grape juice was undertaken before fermentation, both yeast and malolactic fermentation. The wine then spent 6 months on fine lees in tanks.
- Vignerons Associés groups nearly 300 winegrowers to produce the great white wines of Chablis. These wines reflect the utmost care our winegrowers devote to the cultivation of their vineyards and the commitment our winemakers bring to revealing the heart and soul of the wines. It is this subtle harmony between the grower in the vineyards, the technical advisor and the winemaker which bestows on our wines their much sought-after distinction.
- Chablis is located 20km from Auxerre in northern Burgundy. This village of about 2500 inhabitants is famous for its white wine, unique all over the world. The genuine Chablis wine is produced in Chablis and its surroundings. Like the greatest white wines of Burgundy, Chablis wine is produced from only one grape variety - Chardonnay. The wines are planted on slopes, on each bank of the river "Serein".
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool, dark place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||298kJ / 72kcal||373kJ / 90kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019