- Vaseline Lip Therapy Aloe Vera Lip Balm tin is clinically proven to help heal dry lips. The non sticky formulas of Vaseline tins are invitingly soft and melt onto lips. The Vaseline Aloe Vera lip balm tin comes in iconic packaging that fits neatly in your pocket or purse, so you can hydrate on the go Vaseline Lip Therapy is a lip balm you can rely on that provides long lasting relief from dryness. This everyday essential for healthy looking lips is made with triple purified Vaseline Jelly. Vaseline Jelly is the original wonder jelly that has been helping to heal dry skin since 1970, and now you can get all its benefits in a product exclusively designed for lips. The top, protective layer of skin on your lips is thinner than on the rest of your body, so it needs a moisturizing lip balm that doesn’t just sit on the surface. A lip moisturizer like Vaseline Lip Therapy tins penetrates that skin on lips and contains aloe, known to calm and soothe dry irritated skin. These formulas help support the natural recovery of your dry lips by instantly softening and soothing dry lips, locking in moisture The elements can be hard on your lips, so it’s essential to keep them moisturized. Vaseline Lip Therapy Aloe Vera tin is great for safeguarding against dryness caused by weather, so you can be confident that your lips are ready to face the outdoors. These pocket sized petroleum Jelly lip balms can be carried easily, so you can use it whenever your lips feel dry.
- Vaseline Lip Therapy Aloe Vera tin is clinically proven to help heal dry lips
- Instantly softens and soothes dry lips
- Made with triple purified Vaseline Petroleum Jelly to provide long lasting moisturisation
- Contains aloe, known to calm and soothe dry irritated skin
- Non sticky, non greasy lip balm formula locks in moisture and helps lips recover from discomfort
- Collect all products from the Vaseline Lip Therapy lip tin range: Original, Cocoa Butter, Aloe Vera and Rosy Lips
- Pack size: 20gram
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Warning: As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
20 Grams ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019