- Ingredients (per capsule)
- Paracetamol 500mg Action: Analgesic & antipyretic Relief of... Headache, sore throat, fever, body aches & pains
- Phenylephrine hydrochloride 6.1mg Action: Decongestant Relief of... Blocked nose
- Caffeine 25mg Action: Stimulant Relief of... Tiredness and sleepiness
- Paracetamol, Caffeine, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride
- For the symptomatic relief of colds and flu.
- Lemsip and the Sword symbol are trade marks
- For fever, headaches, blocked nose, body aches and sore throat
ArrayOfIngredient (per capsule): Paracetamol 500mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 6.1mg, Caffeine 25mg
Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- How to take: For oral use. Lemsip Max Cold & Flu Capsules should be swallowed whole with water. Do not chew.
- How much to take: adults and children ages 12 and over: Two capsules to be taken every four to six hours. Do not exceed 8 capsules in 24 hours. Do not give to children under 12 years old.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Please read enclosed leaflet before taking the product.
Name and address
- Product Licence Holder/Manufacturer:
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
- HU8 7DS.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
Warnings Contains paracetamol. Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products. Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Do not take if: allergic to any ingredient, if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, overactive thyroid, have had a peptic ulcer, or you are taking or have taken MAOI's (antidepressants) within 14 days. Consult your pharmacist or doctor before taking if: you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
16 x Capsules
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019