Tesco Cod Liver Oil 300Ml
- 300ml Cod Liver Oil Food Supplement Liquid with Vitamin A and Vitamin D3
- MOBILITY. Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision and skin, as well as normal function of the immune system. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth. Fatty acid DHA helps to maintain normal vision and brain function with a daily intake of 250mg. EPA and DHA can be obtained from oily fish. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. 60 servings (5ml a day).
Cod Liver Oil (Fish) (99%), Antioxidants (Mixed Tocopherols, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol), Retinyl Palmitate, Sunflower Oil, Palm Oil, Cholecalciferol.
Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Each 5ml provides
ArrayOfIngredient per 5ml Typical weight per 5ml %NRV
Vitamin A 666 µg RE 83
Vitamin D3 5 µg 100
Cod Liver Oil 4.6 g -
providing: Omega 3 1100 mg -
of which: EPA/DHA 920 mg -
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value.
- No NRV established.
- Contains fish.Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE BELOW 25°C, OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT. Use within 3 months of opening. For best before end: see side of label., DOSAGE: ADULTS & CHILDREN OVER 16: take one 5ml teaspoon daily. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. A varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are important. Not to be used as a substitute.
Temperature: , ,
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Microwave from frozen
Number of uses
- FOR SAFETY: Do not use if seal is broken.STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE BELOW 25°C, OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT.Use within 3 months of opening.For best before end: see side of label.KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.If you are taking medication please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.This product contains Vitamin A: do not take if you are pregnant, planning to, or likely to become pregnant, or if you are breast-feeding, except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each 5ml provides|
|Energy||.00kJ (.00kcal)||.00kJ (.00kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016