- Energy986kJ 236kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1700.70kJ (406.40kcal)
- 4 All butter pains au chocolat.
- All butter recipe. Flaky all butter pastry, filled with dark chocolate for richness. Best enjoyed warm from the oven, together with a freshly brewed cup of coffee.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Dark Chocolate (22%), Butter (Milk) (18%), Water, Sugar, Yeast, Salt, Pasteurised Egg, Dried Skimmed Milk, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
Dark Chocolate contains: Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Anhydrous Milk Fat, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 180°C/Fan 160°C/ Gas 4 4-5 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 4-5 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 180°C/Fan 160°C/ Gas 4 5-6 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 5-6 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours in a cool, dry place.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One pain au chocolat (58g)|
|Energy||1700.70kJ (406.40kcal)||986.41kJ (235.71kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016