- Cold & Flu Hot Lemon 500mg Powder for Oral Solution Lemon Flavour
- For the relief of symptoms associated with colds or flu.
- Ingredient (Each sachet contains): Paracetamol 500mg, Action: Analgesic, Relief of... Headache, sore throat, fever, body aches & pains
- For fever, headache, sore throat and body aches & pains
Ingredient (Each Sachets contains): Paracetamol 500mg, Powder for Oral Solution also contains Sodium Citrate, Sucrose, Saccharin Sodium, Aspartame (E951), Lactose, See leaflet enclosed for further information
Store below 25°C., Do not use after the expiry date shown on the carton and sachet.
Preparation and Usage
- How to take: For oral use. Pour one sachet of powder into a mug and fill with hot, but not boiling, water. Stir until dissolved. If preferred, sweeten to taste with sugar, honey or your usual sweetener.
- How much to take: Adults and children 12 and over: 1 sachet every 4 hours. Do not exceed 6 sachets in 24 hours. Do not give to children under 12.
Name and address
- Marketing Authorisation Holder:
- Reckitt Benckiser Ireland Ltd.,
- 7 Riverwalk,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product. Warnings CONTAINS PARACETAMOL. Do not take with any other paracetamol containing products. Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well, because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
10 x Sachets
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019