- The Original Vodka
- Crystal clear in color with marshmallow, mineral and mild fruit peel aromas
- It finishes with a clean, lightly sweet, sugar dust, wet straw and balanced pepper fade
- Stoli on ice is the quintessential way of drinking vodka - pure and cold with no fuss
- Try mixing with a couple of dashes of pickle juice to make a Stoli Style Dirty Martini
- The original Stolichnaya vodka. Made with certified alpha grade spirit. Est. 1938
- Stolichnaya vodka was craft before craft was a thing. We combine ultra-modern distilling of the highest quality spirit with century old traditions to create the bold character of the Vodka
- Stolichnaya controls every aspect of making its vodka — from the selection of the wheat and rye grains, to planting, harvesting, distillation and bottling. This is unique in the vodka industry and guarantees the consistency in quality in each and every bottle produced
- Our distillery produces the highest quality spirit possible by removing all of the volatile “heads” and oily “tails”. This “narrow cut” is the purest alcohols from the heart of the run. This tight control of the cut allows us to retain the subtle taste and character of the fine local grains
- Filtered through Russian birch charcoal and quartz sand, then finally blended with artesian well water, we create premium vodka of unsurpassed smoothness and bold taste.
- Stoli Vodka is a classically styled, exceptionally smooth vodka
- Pack size: 70CL
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy neat or over ice. Mixes perfectly with soda, lemonade or cola
Name and address
- Latvijas Balzams,
- A. Caka 160,
- Maxxium UK Ltd,
- Maxxium House,
- Castle Business Park,
- FK9 4RT.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016