Tesco Low Fat Evaporated Semi Skimmed Milk 410G
- Energy231kJ 55kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 463kJ / 110kcal
- Reduced fat evaporated semi skimmed milk with added vitamin D. 4% milk fat, 20% milk solids non fat.
- SWEET & SILKY Ideal with fruit, in coffee, or drizzled over crumble
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place., Once opened, consume within 2 days. Once opened, transfer unused contents into a non-metallic container, cover and refrigerate. Consume within X days.
- Shake well before opening.
Number of uses
- This product should not be used as food for babies.This product should not be used as food for babies.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 50g|
|Energy||463kJ / 110kcal||231kJ / 55kcal|
|Vitamin D||2.80µg (56%NRV)||1.40µg (28%NRV)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019