- Cool Mint Gel
- Choline Salicylate
- Cetalkonium Chloride
- Cool Mint Gel is indicated for the relief of pain associated with mouth ulcers, brace, denture and cold sores. Also, it helps to reduce inflammation and helps to fight infection.
- Double action
- Relieves pain
- Targets swelling & infection
- Sugar free
- Pack size: 15g
Contains 8.714% Choline Salicylate and 0.01% Cetalkonium Chloride as actives, Also contains Ethanol (Alcohol), See leaflet for further information
Do not store above 25°C., Do not use after the expiry date.
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: Check that the cap seal is unbroken before first using the product.
- Massage approximately 1cm of gel onto the sore area. This can be repeated after 3 hours. For denture sores: Do not apply directly onto the dentures. Leave at least 30 minutes before replacing the dentures in the mouth.
Name and address
- MA holder:
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
- HU8 7DS.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 16
DO NOT GIVE TO CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE. This is because there is a possible association between salicylates and Reye's syndrome when given to children. Reye's syndrome is a very rare disease which affects the brain and liver and can be fatal. WARNING: Do not use more medicine than the label tells you to. If symptoms persist for more than 7 days, consult your doctor (or dentist). Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
15 Grams ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016