Tesco Scone Mix 320G
- Energy654kJ 155kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1307.10kJ (310.00kcal)
- Scone mix
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Palm Oil, Raising Agents (Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Bicarbonate), Rapeseed Oil, Salt
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once cooked in an airtight container.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking
- Cooking time: 12-15 minutesMakes: 8 scones.You will need: 150ml (10 tbsp) semi- skimmed milk. Optional:Milk or beaten egg to glaze.Method:1. Pre-heat the oven to 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas Mark 7 and lightly grease a baking sheet.2. Empty the scone mix into a large mixing bowl and add the milk. Knead the mixture very lightly to form a soft, smooth dough.3. Roll out the dough on a floured surface to approximately 2cm thick and cut into 8 rounds using a 6cm (2½") cutter.4. Place on the baking sheet, glaze with milk or beaten egg and cook in the top of the oven for 12-15 minutes until well risen or golden brown. Cool on a cooling rack.To serve:Serve with clotted cream and your favourite jam.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Made up according to instructions 100g contains||Made up according to instructions Each scone (50g) contains|
|Energy||1307.10kJ (310.00kcal)||653.55kJ (155.00kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016