Schwartz Medium Curry Powder 90G
- Medium Curry Powder
- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit:
- Medium Curry Powder makes an excellent base for all curries with its robust and fragrant blend of ground spices, including coriander, ginger and cumin.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Chilli rating - 2
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 90g
Ground Coriander (30%), Salt, Turmeric, Ginger (8%), Fenugreek (7%), Cumin (7%), Mustard Flour, Garlic Powder, Allspice, Cayenne Pepper, Black Pepper
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- For excellent results, try this authentic, tried and tested recipe for Chicken Curry.
- Our recipe...
- 3 tbs oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 tbs Schwartz Medium Curry Powder
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 450g (1lb) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 150ml (1/4 pint) warm water
- 1. Heat oil and fry onion, over a medium heat, for 4-5 minutes until softened.
- 2. Stir in Curry powder and cook for 1 minute, to release the aromatic flavours.
- 3. Stir in tomatoes gradually, simmer slowly until the oil has separated.
- 4. Add the chicken, stir and cook on a high heat for 2-3 minutes, then add the warm water. Simmer for 15 minutes until sauce has thickened. Season to taste.
- 5. Stir in Schwartz Coriander Leaf to serve.
- Serves 2-4
- Why not try...
- Adding to cooked potatoes, onion and spinach for a tasty Saag Aloo.
Name and address
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
- Please get in touch with Consumer Services at:
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
- Freephone 0800 030 4209
90 Grams ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016