Bisto Reduced Salt Gravy Granules 170G
- Energy56kJ 13kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Per 100g as sold
- Gravy Granules
- Find us on facebook/AahBisto
- 25% less salt**
- Bisto reduced salt** favourite gravy granules
- **contains 25% less than Standard Bisto Favourite Gravy Granules
- Some settling of contents may have occurred during transit.
- The nation's favourite
- Just add boiling water
- Low fat and sugar
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 170g
- Low fat
- Low sugar
Potato Starch, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Salt, Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Colour (E150c), Flavour Enhancers (E621, E635), Flavourings (contain Barley), Sugar, Emulsifier (E322) (contains Soya)
Store in a cool dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.Best Before End See Base of Drum
Preparation and Usage
- 1 Put 4 heaped teaspoons (20g) of Bisto granules into a measuring jug - for extra thick gravy add more granules at this point.
- 2 Add 280ml (1/2 pint) of boiling water to the granules.
- 3 Stir vigorously and continually until you get a smooth gravy.
- Serve & enjoy!
Number of uses
This pack makes approximately 50 portions
Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- If you have any problems please keep the pack and phone 0800 234 6328 Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm (UK only) (ROI 1800 93 2814)
- Calls may be recorded.
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold||Per 50ml portion as prepared|
|of which Saturates||10.2g||0.3g|
|of which Sugars||25.2g||0.8g|
|This pack makes approximately 50 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019