- White Wine & Tarragon Sauce
- Find more delicious ideas at www.schwartz.co.uk
- Schwartz range of tasty recipe mixes
- Covers a wide variety of both classic dishes and more exciting flavours from around the world.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source
- Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process
- We wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Recipe Mixes that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked meals in no time.
- Picked with care. Packed with flavour.
- Create the perfect White Wine & Tarragon Sauce with this expertly blended Schwartz recipe mix, including tarragon, white wine, lemon juice and black pepper, for a delicious flavour everyone will enjoy.
- Goes great with salmon, cod or halibut served up with new potatoes and green beans, or with a variety of fish pasta dishes.
- Simply follow the 2 easy steps on the pack to create a great tasting White Wine & Tarragon Sauce in 5 minutes.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Pack size: 300G
Water, White Wine (10%), Double Cream (from Milk), Modified Starch, Butter (from Milk), Tarragon, Salt, Onion Powder, Flavourings, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Concentrated Lemon Juice, Black Pepper
- Contains: Milk
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.Once opened, use immediately. Not suitable for freezing.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Pour contents into a small saucepan. Simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring.
- 2. Serve immediately over fish.
- Microwave (800W)...
- Microwave ovens vary. The following is a guide only.
- Shake pouch gently. Cut off top of pouch and heat on full power for 3 minutes. Stir, leave to stand for 1 minute and ensure piping hot before serving. Handle pouch with caution.
- For a little inspiration...
- Perfect with pan-fried cod or salmon and crushed new potatoes, flavoured with butter and Schwartz Parsley. Also great poured over pan-fried cod chunks and mushrooms, heat through until bubbling and serve with rice and sugar snap peas.
Name and address
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold||Per serving*||%RI** per serving*|
|of which saturates||2.8g||2.1g||11%|
|of which sugars||<0.5g||<0.5g||<1%|
|*1 serving = 1/4 of the pack||-||-||-|
|**% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021