- Energy535 kJ 128 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Per 100g
- Cheese Snack Biscuits
- Save the Children Christmas Jumper Day
- Cracker Smile This Christmas
- Join us by wearing your cheesiest jumpers in support of Save the Children
- The Snack that Gives Back
- Jacob's are donating E100,000 in 2020 to Save the Children, a registered charity No 213890 (England & Wales) and SC039570 (Scotland) Save the Children Fund Company No. 178159
- Wear your cheesiest jumpers and support Save the Children's Christmas Jumper Day 2020!
- To sign up to Save the Children's Christmas Jumper Day and get ideas on how to make your own
- festive knit, please scan:
- Open camera, Scan, Create!
- Or visit: www.savethechildren.org.uk/christmas-jumper-day
- Product may settle in transit
- Lid - Recycle
- Foil - Recycle
- Tube - Don't Recycle
- Sorry, this packaging is not fully recyclable
- ® Registered Trade Mark of United Biscuits (UK) Limited
- Oven baked
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Pack size: 260G
Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Oils (Palm, Sunflower), Dried Cheese (12%) (Milk) [Dried Powdered Cheese (Milk), Natural Flavouring, Yeast Extract (Barley)], Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Salt, Dried Whey (Milk), Barley Malt Extract, Raising Agents (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Acid (Lactic Acid), Natural Flavourings
- May also contain Egg, Soya.
For Best Before - See BaseStore in a cool, dry place
Number of uses
Typical number of servings per drum: 10
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- P.O. Box 7249,
- LE65 2ZH,
- Quality Guarantee
- Please contact us on our Careline if you have any feedback on our products, or write to the Consumer Services Team, enclosing your pack, complete with the Best Before panel and contents. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Tel: Freephone (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) UK 08081 449454
- Mail: (UK]: Freepost Jacob's.
- [Outside UK): Jacob's Consumer Services,
- P.O. Box 7249,
- LE65 2ZH.
- Email via: www.unitedbiscuits.com
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Serving (25g)|
|of which Saturates||11.6g||2.9g|
|of which Sugars||5.1g||1.3g|
|Typical number of servings per drum: 10||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020