Tesco Free From Bramley Apple Pies 4 Pack
- Energy949kJ 226kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1582.40kJ(376.10kcal)
- 4 Sweet shortcrust pastry cases made with rice flour, maize starch and potato starch, with Bramley apple filling.
- Free From 4 Apple pies
Bramley Apple Filling (49%), Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Maize Starch, Potato Starch, Sugar, Dextrose, Maize Flour, Pasteurised Whole Egg, Sugar Beet Fibre, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Potassium Bicarbonate), Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Emulsifiers (Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids).
Bramley Apple Filling contains: Bramley Apples, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Humectant (Glycerine), Maize Starch, Water, Acidity Regulators (Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Salt, Flavouring
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 5 - 6 minutes
Instructions: Best served warm: Remove outer packaging. Place the pies, in foil cases, on a baking tray, in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 5 - 6 minutes
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only. Not suitable for microwave heating
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'best before' date shown. Use within one month.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours in a cool, dry place.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each pie (typically 60g) contains|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016