- Full Cream Evaporated Milk.
- For recipe ideas and nutrition information visit www.carnation.co.uk
- Carnation® Evaporated Milk is a delightfully creamy classic topping for all your favourite desserts, from a fresh fruit salad to a sticky toffee pudding. In fact, it's so versatile that it makes a great ingredient for baking, too - like in our delicious Broccoli and Stilton Quiche! Made from fresh milk, it's a great-tasting source of calcium and has added Vitamin D. Carnation® Evaporated Milk in coffee or tea is a creamy treat, too. Why not give it a try? Make sure you always have a can of evaporated milk on hand, with our Evaporated Milk Three Pack!
- Established in 1899, Carnation® has a great heritage. Today Carnation®'s aim is to make home baking easier for everyone. There's a recipe for everyone and every occasion. For more information and hundreds of great-tasting recipes, visit us at www.carnation.co.uk! Looking for a lighter alternative? Have you tried our Carnation® Light Evaporated Milk?
- Trio pack of three 170g cans of Carnation Evaporated Milk
- Creamy, delicious evaporated milk
- A great versatile topping for all your favourite desserts
- Made using fresh milk - rich in calcium and vitamin D
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 170g
- Rich in calcium and vitamin D
Whole Milk, Stabiliser (Sodium Phosphates), Vitamin D, Minimum 9% Milk Fat, 22% Milk Solids not Fat
Once opened, refrigerate in a suitable sealed container and use within 3 days, For Best Before End: see end of can
Preparation and Usage
- Shake well before opening
Number of uses
3 Contains 3 servings
Metal - Widely Recycled Can
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 12
Not for infants under 12 months
3 x 170 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 50g serving|
|Fat||9.0 g||4.5 g|
|of which: saturates||6.1 g||3.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||12.0 g||6.0 g|
|of which: sugars||12.0 g||6.0 g|
|Fibre||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Protein||7.7 g||3.9 g|
|Salt||0.33 g||0.16 g|
|Calcium||270 mg (34% NRV**)||135 mg (17% NRV**)|
|Vitamin D||2.6 µg (52% NRV**)||1.3 µg (26% NRV**)|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-|
|**NRV: Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
|Contains 3 servings||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019