- 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- The single malt that started it all.
- The Glenlivet 12 Year Old is a perfectly balanced single malt scotch whisky with a lively gold colour and playful interlacing of floral and fruit aromas.
- Representing The Glenlivet's signature style, this classic single malt whisky is first matured in traditional oak, before spending time in American oak casks which impart notes of vanilla and gives the whisky its distinctive smoothness. The mineral-rich water that comes from Josie's Well helps form the flavours during mashing and fermentation, whilst the specific height and width of the copper stills add a delicate yet complex character.
- Keep a bottle of this scotch whisky on hand for every occasion. Sold with its signature box, it is also the perfect gift to celebrate a special occasion.
- Serving suggestion: Drink to your own preference, straight up or with a drop of water.
- George Smith, The Glenlivet's founder, didn't follow the lead of the illegal still owners. In 1824, he obtained a distiller's licence to become the first legal distiller in Glenlivet, Scotland. 50 years later, George finally won the exclusive right to call his whisky ‘THE Glenlivet', definitively marking it as the single malt that started it all. To this day, The Glenlivet remains the benchmark that all other Speyside single malts are measured against.
- Pack size: 70cl
- Colour: Bright, vibrant gold. Nose: Fruity and summery. Palate: Well-balanced and fruity, with strong pineapple notes. Finish: Creamy, smooth, with marzipan and fresh hazelnuts.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Distilled, matured and bottled in Scotland
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy The Glenlivet your way. Straight up, with water or some ice cubes.
Name and address
- The Glenlivet Distillery,
- AB37 9DB.
- Pernod Ricard UK,
- Customer Services,
- Building 12 Chiswick Park,
- 566 Chiswick High Road,
- W4 5AN.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019