The Glenlivet 12 Year Old Malt Whisky 70Cl
- 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- The single malt that started it all
- The Glenlivet 12 Year Old is perfectly balanced with a lively gold colour and playful interlacing of floral and fruit aromas.
- Known as 'the single malt that started it all' - The Glenlivet was the first licensed distillery in the parish of Glenlivet, established in 1824 George Smith and, in turn, defined the Speyside style of whisky which became the heartland of Scotch malt whisky production.
- Pack size: 70cl
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Distilled, matured and bottled in Scotland
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy The Glenlivet your way. Straight up, with water or some ice cubes.
Name and address
- The Glenlivet Distillery,
- AB37 9DB.
- Pernod Ricard UK,
- Customer Services,
- Building 12 Chiswick Park,
- 566 Chiswick High Road,
- W4 5AN.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016