- Energy560kJ 134kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1400 kJ 334 kcal
- High-fibre wheat bran cereal
- Have a look at our websites for lots of tasty recipes
- Visit our website for delicious recipes & information www.allbran.co.uk
- Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue*
- *Contains ≥ 15% of the nutrient reference value of folic acid. Folic acid contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- With 27% fibre, All-Bran Original is a delightfully simple high fibre cereal with delicious malty taste. Made form wheat bran fibre, you can rest assured that All-Bran Original is a great choice for your digestive health.
- And you can incorporate All-Bran Original in to your daily routine in endless ways: simply delightful with milk, sprinkled on yoghurt, or used as a secret ingredient in your favourite dishes.
- 10g of wheat bran fibre per day contributes to an acceleration of intestinal transit; All-Bran Original contains 11g per serving.
- We don't make cereals for anyone else
- This pack is sold by weight not volume, setting of contents may occur during transit.
By appointment to HM The Queen Purveyors of Cereals Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited
- Natural wheat bran
- High fibre - provides at least 6g of fibre per 100g
- 44% of your daily fibre in each serving
- Contains extra folic acid
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 500g
- Folic acid contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- High in fibre
Wheat Bran (87%), Sugar, Barley Malt Flavouring , Salt, Vitamins & Minerals: Niacin, Iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12
Store in a cool dry place
Number of uses
12 12 Delicious 40g Servings!
Card - Widely Recycled Box
Name and address
- Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited,
- M16 0PU.
- Our Promise to You
- We pride ourselves on bringing you our very best in every bowl, that's why we don't make for anyone else.
- If you have any comments or queries we would love to hear from you:
- By Phone: UK: 0800 626066 ROI: 1800 626066 (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday)
- By E-mail: www.kelloggsconsumercare.co.uk
- By Post:
- Kellogg's Consumer Services,
- P.O. Box 356,
- WA4 6XY.
- Kellogg's Consumer Services,
500 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||Per 40g serving|
|Energy||1400 kJ 334 kcal||560 kJ 134 kcal|
|Fat||3.5 g||1.4 g|
|of which saturates||0.7 g||0.3 g|
|Carbohydrate||48 g||19 g|
|of which sugars||18 g||7.2 g|
|Fibre||27 g||11 g|
|Protein||14 g||5.6 g|
|Salt||0.95 g||0.38 g|
|Vitamin D||3.2 µg (63)||1.3 µg (25)|
|Thiamin (B1)||0.69 mg (63)||0.28 mg (25)|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.88 mg (63)||0.35 mg (25)|
|Niacin||10 mg (63)||4.0 mg (25)|
|Vitamin B6||0.88 mg (63)||0.35 mg (25)|
|Folic Acid||250 µg (125)||100 µg (50)|
|Vitamin B12||1.6 µg (63)||0.63 µg (25)|
|Iron||8.8 mg (63)||3.5 mg (25)|
|(%NRV)=% Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019