Tesco Finest Wild Alaskan Smoked Salmon 100G
- Energy272kJ 65kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 544.50kJ (129.00kcal)
- Smoked wild Alaskan red salmon (Oncorhynchus nerka) slices, defrosted.
- Wild MSC certified Sockeye salmon. Caught in the icy waters of the Pacific Ocean and smoked to enhance its vivid colour and rich flavour. Our Tesco finest* Wild Alaskan MSC certified Sockeye Salmon is caught in the icy cold waters of the Pacific Ocean. It is smoked by experts who use time honoured methods to give it a succulent texture and wonderfully rich flavour. First they cure the salmon with a precise blend of salt and sugar then gently smoke it over smouldering oak and beech chips. It's then left to mature for 24 hours, for a deep, smoky taste. This salmon comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org
Salmon (Fish) (97%), Salt, Sugar
- Contains fish.For allergens, see ingredients in bold. For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown., This product has been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperatures under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is still suitable for home freezing.
- This smoked salmon is ready to eat. To enjoy this product at its best, remove from fridge 10 minutes before serving.
Wild caught in
the Pacific Ocean
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: This product can contain minor bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (50g)|
|Energy||544.50kJ (129.00kcal)||272.25kJ (64.50kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016