- Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old is a highland Single Malt from the highest distillery and coldest in Scotland
- Winner of San Francisco World Spirits Competition Gold 2016
- A smooth, aromatic flavour with heather-honey sweetness
- The clean, heather flavours call for a neat serve, and perhaps a little still spring water
- From Scotland's highest and coldest distillery it is aged for 15 years to develop a smooth heather-honeyed charm
- Makes an ideal gift as an introduction to Dalwhinnie and Single Malt Whiskies.
- Made in the highest and coldest working distillery in Scotland, with water from a loch at 2000 feet, Dalwhinnie whisky thrives in extreme conditions - creating a liquid as sweet and accessible as its highland home is remote. Smooth and aromatic, Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old is a welcoming highland Single Malt. True to its location, the name derives from the Gaelic for ‘a meeting place of sheep and cattle drovers'. A good introduction to the delights of Single Malt Whisky - elegant, smooth and medium-bodied, with a light, fruity palate and notes of heather and vanilla with a smoky, peaty aftertaste. On the nose, Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old is clean and fresh, with pears, a touch of toffee and a soft floral note. Its palate is fruity and rich with notes of steamed syrup pudding and sponge cake and even a little cinnamon and nutmeg. Each sip finishes with just enough spice to match the fruit creating a lovely balance. This award winning Malt received San Francisco World Spirits Competition Gold 2016 and to appreciate it fully should be enjoyed neat, or with a drop of still spring water. Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old makes an ideal gift as an introduction to Dalwhinnie and Single Malt Whiskies
- Dalwhinnie 15 years old Single Malt Whisky is a smooth, softly aromatic flavoured single malt with heather-honey sweetness and delicate spice
- Pack size: 70CL
- To best enjoy the clean, creamy, heather flavours of Dalwhinnie 15 years old Single Malt Whisky, try a neat serve with perhaps a little still spring water
- Diageo, Lakeside Drive, London, NW10 7HQ
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021